Oct 7, 2008

Tagged

I am clueless about how to do this tagged thing. I hope I'm doing it right....
I was tagged by my great friend Holly Taylor who is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, who is wonderfully funny, and makes me wish for more fashion sense!!!!!!!!

About me:
1 I don't understand hyperlinks
2. I can never get enough sleep
3. I love Elvis music
4. I really want a vacation with my family
5. I am so boring
6. When people fall down, it cracks me up (as long as they are not hurt)
7. I am not sure I'm suppose to make this a post but I'm gonna cuz Maggie is standing here staring at me as she waits patiently for me to wipe her

I don't have anyone to tag that hasn't been tagged...I don't think

1 comment:

H.T. said...

Oh my, the falling down comment-what is the deal with that? I always felt so bad about feeling the urge to laugh at folks in school when they fell down, but it is almost like an instinct that you can't control. I'm cracked up right now thinking about it! I remember always thinking, "Lord, why did it have to be that kid?!"
P.S. Thanks for the kind words! I love you Misty!