Jul 15, 2008

Who I am

Wow. Who would have thunk it? Misty Archer has a blog. I'm always on the tail end of anything new from fashion to gadgets. I'm usually the last one to know what is cool or trendy. I haven't always been this way but something happens to you when you have 3 children or it did to me anyway. I said I would never drive a mini van but I was the last to know how super cool they are...o.k not super cool, but super convenient. I said I would never go out into public with spit- up stains on my clothes but I was the last to know that when you've had less than 3 hours of sleep, spit up stains are the least of your worries.

Obviously my life is pretty simple and some would view it as mundane. Had you asked me 10 years ago if I thought being married 8 years with 3 kids was a fulfilled life, I would have said "hardly." Today I love my life. I adore my husband and being a stay at home mom has been the most rewarding undertaking of my life! I have found my place. It is where I belong. I believe you must put yourself in a place that will bring God the most glory. For me, I have arrived!

This could very well be my last entry. Why you ask. It has taken me 2 hours to finish this post and Wil just came in with lipstick on and Maggie's dress. I better handle this situation b4 Tommy gets home and hope he doesn't read this blog. I'm out!!

4 comments:

Dana said...

LOL!!!! a seasoned blogger would've taken a picture of wil in the dress and lipstick and had it on the blog as well!!!!! :-) glad to have you aboard!!!!

Misty said...

That is THE funniest thing ever. Don't worry. It took me forever to cross over, too.

Stacy said...

Misty,
YEAH! And welcome from a long-time blogger AND spit-up wearing mother of THREE! You can do it! Blogging is therapeutic! Your life is NOT mundane... there are tons of things that happen every day that you don't want to ever forget and that other NOSEY folks like me want to know about your life... so KEEP IT UP! Come by my blog and visit sometime!

Amanda said...

Ohhh, keep blogging so I can spend more time online reading and allow my children way too many opportunities to be mischevious! I feel you on the minivan, but we can make it cool!