Jul 22, 2008

Look at him go...


Look at my baby. He started crawling today. It is actually more like creeping. His pattern is knee, knee, face plant; knee, knee, face plant and he continues that way until he reaches his desired destination. Check out the tongue. That is his way of clearing the mechanism. I could get lost in the stolen moments with him and I do mean stolen. About the time we sit down together Wil and Mags decide to join the fun. At the end of the day, I'm so glad to have had them so close together. Wellllll maybe not at the end of the day cuz at the end of the day I'm glad to have them all in bed.

Back to Trey...it is bittersweet to see him reach each milestone. As cool as it is to see him crawling, there is a lump in my throat knowing that before I turn around they will be grown.

Thank you LORD for allowing me the privilege of be a mommy.
Maybe we should add one more to the family. I'm out!

1 comment:

Mike Archer said...

I remember another guy that had the tongue thing goin' on and it worked pretty good for him...23...Air...Bulls...keep thinkin', it'll come to you.