Aug 20, 2008

My Wilson's 5th Birthday

5 years ago on August 19, 2003 at 1:01pm. I was introduced to the true meaning of unconditional love. My son Wilson Collis Archer came into this world. There are so many things that I adore about this boy: his sensitive heart, his tight relationship with his daddy, his smile, his loyalty, his athletic ability, his sweetness, the way he loves his sister and wants to protect her, how good he is with Trey, his big blue eyes, his serious personality and on and on. I told him the other day how his growing up makes momma kind of sad. To me he said, "it's o.k. momma i'll still be your baby" Thank you Wil for knowing exactly what your momma needed to hear.

We had a family party for Wilson. Here is a video of the candle ceremony and some more pictures!! We had a great time eating cake, opening presents, and playing drive-way tennis.










2 comments:

H.T. said...

Happy Birthday Wil!!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Wil!