Aug 5, 2008

Daddy's Barbershop

Being a stay at home mom I'm always looking for ways to save and I'm frugal...thats a nice way of saying I'm cheap. Wil's hair was starting to get out of control. In order to save money I talked Wil into letting Tommy cut it. Let me just say that Wil is fearful of anything sharp, loud, or odd looking around his head. Tom's clippers are all 3 of those things. Here Wil looks happy even excited right. Well it only gets worse.

My sweet clueless boy.

Here we go....
It was over before it began.

He is so done being brave. I would be too if I had a tablespoon of hair in my mouth



Here is the finished product. If you know a good barber in town let me know. I'm scared if we try to attempt this again Wil might run away from home!







4 comments:

H.T. said...

That's so cute! Tommy did a good job, despite the fight Wil put up. I tried cutting Ross' hair a few times, but I just decided it was better to let a professional do it. Poor kids, they're like an experiment aren't they?!

Mike Archer said...

Uncle Mike's Barber Shop...Haircuts and Ice Cream free for nephews only.

Amanda said...

Too funny! Poor Wil!

Remember, they'll be taking care of YOU someday! Scary....

Misty said...

You have the funniest ones liners. A tablespoon of hair....cute pictures.