Jan 6, 2009

Buds

I love the way God orchestrates like only He can. Here you see a fine example of His work. These two rowdy ones were born on the same day. My friend Holly and I found out we were pregnant at the same time and amazingly enough gave birth on the same day. The only bad thing about being pregnant together was that she looked way better than me with child. Don't deny it Holly. She glowed. I waddled. I remember how the doctor said I was going to have a 8 pounder. No that was just water retension. Wilson weighed just under 6 lbs. Ross was the 8 pounder I believe.

The other day Ross came over and played. Of course Wil wanted to go one and one. Wil certainly has skills but Ross has height. I laughed so hard. Watch Ross's legs. I love it. Wil is all serious and Ross is like whatever. Let's play Star Wars.




Here they are as cute as can be. Again notice the size difference. Those first few weeks of 2 a.m feedings were much better knowing that Holly was just in the next town doing the same thing! Wil and Ross are different in many ways, but they were friends from the start!

1 comment:

H.T. said...

That's hilarious. I guess Ross was powering up with that leg swing!? I love the grunts too. Just a couple of true ballers-NCAA here we come!