Nov 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


This year began my diligent effort to create a love for Thanksgiving and what meaning it carries. My efforts are paying off for when we go someplace that has a Christmas tree up, they'll say "don't they know its not Christmas yet". Thats right my chicks. We still have Thanksgiving to celebrate! I'm just keepin it real...keepin it real! And here are my children being "real" goofy with their Turkey craft and their Thankful tree!!
Happy Thanksgiving all! See ya at 5a.m at Wal-Mart. Don't snag all the deals, Dana.

4 comments:

H.T. said...

Cute masks, and cute kids of course! I'm keepin' it semi-real over here on Hillcrest. The Christmas tree has been up since Saturday, yet I just can't bring myself to take down the Fall decor outside until after Thanksgiving. Wil and Mags are welcome to visit us Friday! That way they won't think Ross & I are a bunch of sellouts. (lol) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Amanda said...

You are brave venturing out at 5am. Words of wisdom: Don't turn your back on your cart. Someone will take it or the stuff out of it. Happy Thanksgiving!

Mike Archer said...

Your blog just went from 'G' to PG-13 with those underwear pictures.

Dana said...

I love the underware picture!!! That's great! And I'll try not to take all the deals.... the ONE day of the year I get up early. I'm EXCITED!!!!!!