Sep 11, 2008

Precious Laughter

This post is most importantly for our family and friends that don't see Trey much or have never seen him (and not because he sleeps 20 hrs a day for all of you who call me the sleep nazi). This is just one of those moments where we were just chillin in the living room. Trey thinks Wil is a hoot. He laughs at most anything his big brother does. Maggie, well, she smothers him and that makes Trey m-a-d. I know he wants to say to her "personal space please". In this video, Wilson is throwing puzzle pieces in the air and letting them fall on his own head. It totally cracked Trey up obviously. By the time I got my camera, he wasn't laughing as hard but we still thought it was cute. Of course, to us, anything our baby boy does is cute!!

1 comment:

H.T. said...

I love to hear babies laugh! Trey's laugh is so sweet. I don't know how much video I took of Ross doing the same thing. Precious seems like an understatement in describing the way it makes a parent's heart feel, right?!