Sep 8, 2009

A Great Song

Typically I'm not wowed by a song the first time I hear it. It takes me a while to listen to the words and the music to say, "I like that song". However a few weeks ago I heard a song on Klove that caught my attention from the very first line and I wanted to share it with you. I love this song because it causes me to think on the LORD in a deeper way. To me that is what makes a great song!! It just came available to download off itunes. Last night Tom and I just sat and listened to it praising God for giving us a Savior. Oh how I need a Savior. We are wondering around useless (even if we don't realize it) without our Savior. Because of this I am literally desperately eager to serve Him and live for Him NOT because I have to but because I want to. Thank you heavenly Father for sending me a Savior and for not leaving me in my sin. You truly are a marvelous God! Just click on the link to listen to it from tangle.com. and tell me what you think.

http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=185f00edd818b654032b

No comments: