Mar 16, 2009

Wil's Last Game

This is for all my family that didn't get to see Wil play ball this year. This was Wil's last game. He hated to see it end. Sorry Mags...I meant to say he was disappointed that it had to end. Uncle Mike, you're way cool for making this video for Wil. Tommy and I and Wil love it. Wilson certainly ended the season well!! As you can see he plays with passion and yes he really did make those shots. I wish I could say he got it from me. Upwards is a wonderful program and they did a superb job putting it on this year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

better get that boy an agent.

Amanda said...

Why can't I watch the video? It plays the first nine seconds and then stops. ???

Misty said...

really?

James Hewitt said...

Awsome!

Misty said...

do we need to get our autograph now?

by Troy Gramling said...

7Wow! I He resembles his uncle Mike with the double dribbling but the nothing but net shooting touch...He may be the first Archer ever who can shoot, jump and has speed all at the same time...
Know you guys are proud, looks like a lot of FUN! Enjoy every minute...Love you guys...Troy & Steph